Thursday, August 11, 2011

After the Storm

WOW!!! - I was treated to a magnificent evening show. We've had two glorious rainy days which have cooled the temperature which I am grateful for (by the way if you are ever curious about the weather here - I did add a link in the left hand column). This evening the clouds began to lift and what a spectacular sunset - including a rainbow. I've posted some photos for you to enjoy and I'm sure unless you're reading this with your eyes closed (huh?) you've notice the sunflowers have been replaced with a rainbow.

Most of you in the western US are enjoying Thursday morning and I'm getting ready for bed....so just a few words. My rash is getting better - cool temperatures and Claritin to the rescue. And in a very timely manner I received a newsletter from Sarah and Sig Hauer, my favorite acupuncturist, about taking care of your skin in the summer. I'm eating walnuts and brown rice - with lots more options to work with!

This weekend I'm going to celebrate a birthday with a new friend. She wants friends to meet at a restaurant for dinner and then go out to do some Perseid meteor watching. Yippee. Here's a link to a 3 min. NASA video on the Perseids - now is the peak for watching.

Enjoy the weekend and enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment