Wednesday, March 2, 2011




This past week has been very full. I've received additional information from the Peace Corps which I have found inspiring. AND as of Monday, I have a plane reservation leaving from Phoenix March 26th -- this journey is now very, very real! How exciting!

I'm also operating on overwhelm - my condo is for rent, deciding what to keep and pack (not much) and what to sell (most everything), I'm working on taxes to get them done, address changes, what to pack in my suitcases that can have a total weight of 100 pounds, winding down my real estate business and (OMG) cleaning out my desk. Yesterday my car went in for maintenance and an oil change in preparation of selling it soon.

One of my most fun activities in the mix is visiting my dog friends. I've been able to visit many in these final days, and their hugs, licks and adoring eyes, always soothe my soul! :>) They help balance out my sense of overwhelm and a few make sure I get away from the computer and go for walks.

Onward....time to continue working away at my "to do" list. The real trick is to keep checking things off without adding new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment