Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Spring Walk



Today I had the opportunity to go for a long morning walk.  It rained last night and everything felt clean and fresh.  It was good to have some time in nature to clear my head.
Bulgaria is a land of contrasts....here are a few I observed today:
Beautiful green rolling hills and a flowing river through town.....piles of trash on the roadside and banks.
Birds singing, bees buzzing.....loud diesel tractors and machinery
Horse carts....cell phones and satellite t.v. (I was stopped on the road and offered a "deal" fora  t.v. and internet package
Enjoy this short meditation video, listen to the call and response of the birds.  The bird is perched on a flowering acacia tree which is also humming with bees.





 If anyone knows what kind of birds these are I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment